Google has updated the Messenger app of Android 5.0 Lollipop which was previously launched in Play Store and was downloadable for everyone. The app was pretty awesome itself and now, the Google has updated the Messenger app to add custom colors for conversation threads.
With the recent update, you can set custom colors for conversation threads in Messenger app from Lollipop which means you will get more personalization option.
- Simply open up a conversation and launch options by pressing the menu button. Here select ‘People & options’.
- Your ‘People & Options’ menu will open. Here press the color palette icon against the sender’s name (refer the screenshot below).
- You will get an option to select colors for that conversation from dozens of them. Select any and you will be able to select custom color for each conversation.
- That’s all.
The update is available for download from Store but, you can also download the APK from the link below and install it like a regular app by following the instructions in this article.
Incoming search terms:
- how to change messenger color android
- how to change messenger color to black
- black chat color messenger
- how to make messenger black
- how to make black the messenger
- black messenger color
- black chat color in messenger
- messenger black color
- how to change messenger color
- how to change chat color to black in messenger