Dark Mode to Get 3 Hours More Battery Time
Though Samsung Galaxy S10 has been designed with many awesome features and options, including longer battery time, but if you want to add more battery time, indirectly, to work with the Samsung Galaxy S23, this feature has been added in the mobile phone as well.
This specific feature can extend the working time of battery by about three more hour. This is simple few steps procedure. When it is activated, the battery of your mobile phone will function and will power the mobile for three more hour. When you are working on sensitive projects and either away from battery charging facility or don’t have the time to charge battery, this three hour extended battery life is more than enough.
Dark mode is also called dark theme or night mode.
Dark mode in Samsung mobile phones makes it easier for the mobile users to work / read in low light with far less eye strain. It is also explained by the low light users that they feel easier to fall asleep swiftly and stay in sleep a little longer.
Dark mode also makes it more comfortable than traditional white and glaring screen setting.
In simple terms, this is called dark mode:
Reduces the blue light that normally interrupt in sleep. Indirectly, when screen time grows, eyes need more rest. Typically, dark mode helps to explore many more design options and features while you are working in dark mode.
This is why; more and more people opt for the dark mode.
Command Line: Home > Setting > Display > Dark Mode / Light Mode
Step by Step Instructions
- Tap ‘Settings’ icon upon the Home screen of Samsung Galaxy S10 mobile. It will open up the Settings screen.
- At the Settings screen, tap the ‘Display’ icon to open up the Display screen.
- At the Display screen, see; the current Display mode is ‘Light’ mode.
- To change the Light mode to the Dark mode, tap the Dark mode. It will convert whole the screen to the Dark mode.
- To go back to the Light mode, tap the Light mode.