WPC 2013 by Microsoft is being arranged from July 7 to 11 in Houston, Texas where attendances are expected to listen to the speakers, focusing on the Modern Life of Technology. As expected, 16,000+ attendees from over 160 countries are to expected to discuss and, possibly, showcase the wider areas of being modern which includes:
- Big data
- Enterprise Social.
Five Easy Steps to Get Started to Connet
- It is almost possible to join WPC Connect whether you have been registered for WPC or not
- Simply, start building your profile by adding your photo then and tags about yourself
- Now, include your introduction by starting a discussion or, alternatively, adding your comments to a lively discussion session
- You can browse the list of people or to search by keyword to explore community attending the event
- Still possible to learn more about the coming sessions and content that is going to be presented at WPC 2013.