Do you want to access computers, remotely, from your Android mobile device and with with TeamViewer Free app? Spontaneous support for friends, family and to unattended computers, operated by Windows, Mac or Linux, is now possible.
- Transfer of files and docs from your Android mobile device to your PC
- You may control your remote computer, simply using the multi-touch gestures, such as:
- Left click
- Right click
- Drag & drop
- Scroll wheel
- Usage of keyboard control including special keys, such as, Ctrl, Alt, Windows, etc.
- The high security standards, such as, 256 Bit AES Session Encoding or 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange, are met
- You may also access computers which are even behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Facility of automatic quality adjustment
- You may even reboot your computer from remote distance
- Online overview of computers of friends and computers via integrated computer list is possible now.
Free TeamViewer Free version is available for private use only.
- Similarly, download TeamViewer from ‘www.teamviewer.com’, install and start on your computer
- Now, enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password directly in the TeamViewer interface on your Android device to connect and start controlling your computer from Remote Distance.
|Updated||April 25, 2013|
|Requires Android||2.1 and up|
|Installs||5,000,000 – 10,000,000 last 30 days|
Download: TeamViewer for Remote Control