Sometimes, images are required in different postures – other than the original ones. You may flip the images and may select the appropriate one for the purpose. Android has a specific feature – Filters – which may be used for the editing of the image. You may flip the image as if it is seen in mirror.
You may get the image flipped with the help of the filters tools. If you need any help, feel free to get the help from instructions.
Get the image, which you want to edit, with the help of the Command Line.
Command Line to Open the Desired Image: Command Line: Gallery – Home > Albums – Gallery > Image – Albums.
1: Tap the image anywhere on the image screen and the ‘Filters’ button, placed at the bottom left corner of the screen, will become visible. 2: Tap the ‘Filters’ button to open the filters tool bar.3: Tap the ‘Crop’ tools button. 4: Tap the ‘Mirror’ tool bar, once, and see the image is flipped as if it is seen in the mirror. Similarly, further tapping the ‘Mirror’ button will continue to flip the image after each tap.
Incoming search terms:
- how to mirror photo on android
- how to mirror all image android
- how to invert a picture on android
- how to flip an image on a tablet
- how to flip a picture on android
- how to flip a photo on android
- how to create mirror image of a photo in Android
- how I do mirror rotate Android phonr
- Flip Mirror display android
- flip image on android