When you are downloading something heavier, due to excessive usage of the Internet, the net becomes slower. In this situation, normal practice is to leave the Android device, intact without usage so that downloading can be completed without any interference. Now, without any functioning, your device may sleep. There is a feature in the Android 6.0.x Marshmallow device which allows you to keep your device connected with the Wi-Fi connected or disconnected.
If you have opted, the feature, Wi-Fi will remain connected with your device even your device is in sleep. This is easier, but if you feel need, see the instructions.
1. Tap the icon of the ‘Settings’ on the bottom right corner of your Android 6.0.x Marshmallow smartphone and device to open up the ‘Settings’ screen.2. At the ‘Settings’ screen, tap the ‘Wi-Fi’ in the ‘Wireless & networks’ section to open up the ‘Wi-Fi’ screen.
3. At the ‘Wi-Fi’ screen, see the ‘Wi-Fi’ is connected.
4. Tap the 3-digit settings button on the top right corner of the screen. It will open up a popup menu.5. At the popup menu, tap the ‘Advanced’.6. At the ‘Advanced Wi-Fi’ screen, see; the status of ‘Keep the Wi-Fi on during sleep’ is ‘Never’, i.e. during the sleep of your device, the Wi-Fi connection will be disconnected and will remain Off.If you want to change the status, tap it and a popup prompt will appear with 3 options on it:
- Only when plugged in
The current option is ‘Never’.7. If you want to change the status to remain ‘Always’ connected while sleep, tap ‘Always’.8. Back to the ‘Advanced Wi-Fi’ screen. See; the status of ‘Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep’ is changed to ‘Always’.From now onward, our Android device will remain connected to Wi-Fi even when your Android is sleep.
Incoming search terms:
- keep wifi on during sleep marshmallow
- always on whole sleep wifi marshmalow
- marsmallo 6 0 keeo hotspot always on
- Keep wifi on during sleep android marshmallow
- keep wifi active android 6 0
- how to set wifi always on in marshmallow
- how to set marshmallow to sleep never
- force wifi always on android 6 0
- android 6 0 1 application sleep
- wifi remain on mashmelow