To facilitate the users of Android smartphones and tablets, Android Marshmallow has added a new feature which may help the users to work, surf and move conveniently on the different screens. For the purpose, a newer feature, Navigation Bar, is not an active, all the time, feature but can be activated or deactivated at the option of users.
Once navigation bar is activated, a special purpose navigation bar is added at the bottom of the screen from where you may exercise following options at just 1 tap:
- See all the currently running apps
- Open Home screen
- Back to previous screen
What you need to do to enjoy this feature is just activate ‘Navigation Bar’ with few taps. If you are facing some problems, see the instructions.
1: Tap the icon of the ‘Settings’ app, placed at the bottom-right corner of the Home screen of your Android Marshmallow smartphone or tablet to open up the ‘Settings’ screen.2: At the ‘Settings’ screen, scroll to the ‘Device’ section and tap the’ Buttons’.3: At the ‘Buttons’ screen, see; the ‘Show navigation bar’, the option to enable navigation bar, is not switched On. Tap it to activate it.4: See; immediately after the activation of the ‘Navigation bar’, the navigation bar is visible at the bottom of the screen of the Android Marshmallow smartphone or tablets.
Now, you may enjoy the full freedom of navigation on whole the Android Marshmallow with just one tap on the navigation bar.
Incoming search terms:
- navigation bar for marshmallow
- marshmallow does not detect navigation bar
- how to enable navigation bar marshmallow
- how to enable navigation bar in marshmallow
- how to add navbar marshmallow
- enable navbar marshmallow
- android navbar not showing marshmallow
- android marshmallow navigation bar
- android 6 0 navbar setting
- on screen navigation bar in marshmallow