Brightness of your device can be considered the major reason of battery drainage. You might want to quickly adjust the brightness of your screen but, don’t want to go all the way to Settings to adjust the brightness.
Windows 10’s Action Center allows you to adjust the screen brightness easily by using the quick action shortcuts.
Simply follow the instructions below and you will be able to adjust the screen brightness from Action Center.
- First of all, open up Action Center by pressing the icon on taskbar or swiping left from right edge of screen.
- Once the Action Center is open, you will see quick action shortcut toggle switches. Find the brightness button. You can press the ‘Expand’ button to see more buttons.
- Press the brightness button to adjust between different pre-determined brightness levels.
- That’s all!
Here is a quick video showing the same process.
Incoming search terms:
- app to easily change brightness windows 10
- how to add brightness in the action center icon windows 10