When Android 4.4.4 KitKat devices are locked, there is a built-in mechanism to unlock the devices by pressing the power button. But, you may also unlock the Android device with the help of Home button. But, you will have to enable / activate the Android 4.4.4 KitKat device to use the Home button to unlock the device.
This is simple if you follow the instructions.
Command Line: Settings Icon > Lock Screen – PERSONALIZATION > Button Actions – GENERAL > Home Unlock – Check/Uncheck Button.
1: Tap the ‘Settings’ icon at the Home screen of Android 4.4.4 KitKat device to open up the ‘Settings’ screen.2: At the ‘Settings’ screen, scroll down to the PERSONALIZATION and tap ‘Lock Screen’.3: At the ‘Lock Screen’ tap ‘Button Actions’ under the GENERAL section.4: At the ‘Buttons Actions’ screen, see the ‘Home Unlock’ is unchecked, i.e. it is not enabled / activated.5: Tap ‘Home unlock’ to check.Now, you may unlock the Android device by pressing the Home button.
Incoming search terms:
- how to unlock your android phone with home button
- how to set home butten to open lock on Android
- how to unlock android with tap home button
- unlock using home button in android
- force double tap home button to unlock android
- double tap on home button to unlock in Android
- home button to unlock for android
- how do we set the home button to lock and unlock screen for android
- how to enable home button to lock the android
- how to lock/unlock screen using home button