When you will activate and set the feature of vibration on answering the call on Android KitKat 4.4.2 phone, the phone will vibrate when you will answer the incoming call. It would remind you that you are receiving the call and you have not called the contact.
To activate this feature, just follow the instructions:
Command Line: Phone Dialer > Settings > Call Settings > INCALL VIBRATION – Vibrate on answer.
1: Tap ‘Phones Dialer’ on the Home screen of Android KitKat 4.4.2 Phone.
3: In the ‘Settings’ popup menu, tap the ‘Call settings’.
Incoming search terms:
- vibrate when call is answered
- vibrate when call is answered android
- outgoing call vibration android 4 4 2
- vibrate when call received
- call lift vibration in samsung j2
- android 4 4 2 incoming call receive vibration off
- enable vibration when call answering
- how to on vibrate when answered in j2
- call accept to vibred
- how to enable or disable vibration when callers attend the call in marshmallow