Activation of Wi-Fi in Samsung Galaxy S10 Mobile
Wi-Fi is a feature, used in almost all the modern mobile devices. It is based upon radio-based wireless technology and is used by the mobile devices for mutual connections and for data transfer.
Wi-Fi works by sending the radio signal from wireless router to a nearby mobile device which then translates the received signal into data, usable for you to listen and see.
It is commonly applied in the devices, such as, computers (laptops and desktops), mobile devices (smart phones and wearables) and other equipment (printers and video cameras) to interface with the Internet.
Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi (On/Off)
Step by Step Instructions
- Click / tap the ‘Settings’ icon to open up the Settings screen.
- At the Settings screen, tap the ‘Connections’ icon. It will take you to the Connections screen.
- At the Connections screen, see; the ‘Wi-Fi’ icon is grey, i.e. it is not activated.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon and the ‘Wi-Fi’ screen is opened.
- Her at the Wi-Fi screen, tap the grey icon of the Wi-Fi and it will be activated. The tap will take you back to the Connections screen where the Wi-Fi icon is now turned on and is blue.