Sometimes ago, the calling or messaging with the help of the smartphone of any other mobile device was a worrisome thing. The caller and sometimes receiver had to take care of very costly moments of call time which used to dissolve the pleasure of the call.But, the introduction of the WhatsApp Messenger solved the problem of time and money as the WhatsApp uses the less costly Internet. This FREE messaging app changed he scenario of global human interaction as it works on Android and other smartphones with the help of the Internet. Within a short time, 1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000 download and installations in the Android or other devices of other operating systems, is a proof of its widespread popularity, success and global approval.
Other Articles About WhatsApp at TeckFront
The WhatsApp is designed to work not only on the 4G, 3G, 2G, EDGE or even on Wi-Fi – whichever is available in your region or is running on your smartphone. Now, feel free for unending calls to your friends, loved ones, spouses, family or even colleagues. If you are a teacher and want to convey your instruction to your students, OK; it is possible now to communicate with the group as well to ease the learning process even out of classroom. Now, no need to worry about the embarrassing invoices from the carrier as you may also run calls or messaging even on the Internet and at the cost of data usage.
If you are willing to enjoy further features, available in the WhatsApp, just switch from SMS to WhatsApp and start sending and receiving the messages, attached photos, calls, videos, docs and above all, ‘Voice Messages’.
What WhatsApp can do for you!
Now, let us explore; what WhatsApp can do for you.
- Free Availability for Download: The WhatsApp is an app which is available for FREE download from the Google Play Store. Just install it and start using it to call to your loved ones, to send messages to all and sundry to share photos and videos for FREE. There is no subscription fee for the Android users.
- Free Application and Usage Without CHARGES: As the WhatsApp utilizes the Internet facility of your mobile phone at 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi, as and when available, to send or receive calls, message or other data services, there is no specific huge extra charges payable to the carriers. Just take care of your data usage and forget the rest.
- Ideally rather Highly Recommended for the Transfer of Multimedia Files: If you are worried about the transfer and distribution of the multimedia files, such as, photos, videos, other formats of docs and even ‘Voice Messages’, this is time to forget the worries. Now, you may do all these jobs at the WhatsApp and at the least time and with least efforts – still safely, promptly, swiftly and at the lowest cost.
- Now, Call Globally and, Still ‘Free’!: Once, the calling between different countries was a nightmare for the low income people. Huge calling charges and long waiting times were a hell of affairs. But, the launch of WhatsApp came just like he heavenly help for such callers. Now, calling your friends and family for free in the other countries or regions, is like calling within your own city. By applying the Internet connection of your smartphone or mobile device, WhatsApp is there to do the marvelous of reducing your cellular plan’s voice minutes. And at almost no charges.
- Group of Friends and Chat: Once get-together of the friends was a once or a while occasion but now with the WhatsApp, you may arrange such get-together at any time or almost daily. After the tiring and boring day of jobs or education, invite your group contacts and remove daily tiredness, tensions and boredom. This session may continue till late for endless time.
- WhatsApp Web Service: If due to the non-availability of your mobile or your occupation with the desktop workstation, you may utilize the services of our WhatsApp Web Services to send or receive messages, from your computer’s browser.
- Saying No to Some of the Users & PINS: You don’t need the separate contacts for the smooth and steady performance of the WhatsApp. WhatsApp applies the contacts of your smartphone or mobile device address book to make calls and the other multimedia applications, but you may say no to some of the contacts.
- WhatsApp Quickly Connects You with Your Contacts in Your Address Book: No need to remember the names or usernames for the calls as WhatsApp utilizes the contacts in your address book of smartphone.
- WhatsApp Keeps You Always Logged in: If you need to be logged in for always, the right solution is WhatsApp! So, don’t feel any confusion about the log in or log out at the time.
- WhatsApp is also Best for the Offline Messaging: If due to some reason, you are unable to receive the notification or misses the notification due to the lack of the connection, these messages etc. will be saved in the offline mode. Whenever, you will connect with Internet, the same will be delivered to your device.
- Mention Your Location: If you are willing to show your location on Internet, you may set as you wish. The Internet or the phone carrier will indicate your current location.
- Exchange of Contacts: If you want to show your contacts to your friends, these can be displayed.
- Set Custom Wallpapers: If you don’t like the current wallpaper, you may choose a wallpaper of your choice and upload it as the wallpaper for the WhatsApp.
- Set Custom notification sounds: Like the wallpaper, you may set the custom sounds and ringtones for the calls and the messages from the long list and choice available in WhatsApp. Alternatively, you may upload the one from your library.
- Email chat history: To remember what you or the person on the other side said, you may activate and store the email chat history.
- Broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once: To address many friends and to send one message to all, you may select and use the specific feature, available in the WhatsAp.
After its update on August 8, 2016, the WhatsApp download and installation size may vary from smartphone to smartphone. For its smooth and specific operations, the Android operating system is required but different versions of WhatsApp may be appropriate for the different Android versions.
Developed by: WhatsApp Inc.
Developer Web Site: WhatsApp
Email: Email email@example.com
Address: 650 Castro Street, Suite 120-219 Mountain View, CA, USA, 94041
Download: WhatsApp Messenger
Other Articles About WhatsApp at TeckFront
Incoming search terms:
- whatsapp kitkat virgn
- whatsapp for andriod 5 1 kitkat
- whatsapp kitkat 4 4 2
- whatsapp for android kitkat
- whatsapp android 4 4 2
- watsapp dawonload virigin 4 4 2
- messenger for marshmallow
- gb WhatsApp new virgn free download
- downloads whats app for lg kitkat 4 4 1
- Download Whatsapp kitkat 4 4 2