Name box is the cell box, immediately left to the Formula Bar in the Microsoft Office Excel 2016 workbook. This is used to display the location / address of the specific cell as it is almost difficult to point out the location of any single cell on a workbook of 17,179,869,184 cells on it.
As the workbook consists of 16,384 columns and 1,048,576 rows, it is very difficult to locate a specific cell on it. So, traditionally, the Excel applies the Column – Row numbering criteria to locate one cell. In the Name Box, the cell location is marked by the name of column and number of row. For example, the column name from Columns A to XFD is DAH and Row number is 1,048,555, its name is ‘DAH1,048,555’.
Incoming search terms:
- function of name box
- What is name box
- funcation of name box
- what is the function of name box in excel
- NAME ONE FUNCTION OF THE FOLLOWING NAME BOX
- name box in excel 2016
- What is the function of the name box and function bar on a spread sheet?
- meaning of name box in excel
- functions of ict name box
- functions of a name box