Android 4.4 Kitkat comes with the data counter which lets you view the data usage of your data connection as well as Wi-Fi networks. Data usage counter for mobile networks is usually available under ‘Data usage’ but, the same data usage option can show you the Wi-Fi usage. This option can be very useful while trying to conserve your data or while using a connection with limited usage.
If you want to track the Wi-Fi usage on your Android 4.4 Kitkat device then, you are at right place. You just have to enable the Wi-Fi usage counter and you will be able to see the complete usage of Wi-Fi of that particular device.
Follow the instructions to enable Wi-Fi usage easily in seconds.
First of all, launch ‘Settings’ and press ‘Data usage’.
Your ‘Data usage’ options will open. Here press the settings button on your phone or screen if you are using a device with on-screen buttons. You will see the ‘Show Wi-Fi usage’. Check it.
You will get the ‘Wi-Fi’ tab in ‘Data usage’ section. Press it.
That’s all! You can now see the data usage of your phone over Wi-Fi.
You may visit our Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Android.
Incoming search terms:
- how to clear wifi data usage on android
- how to check wifi data usage on android
- 4 4 0 android device Data use on screen
- check wifi usage in mobile
- how to check data usage on android phone 4 4
- how to find data usage of wifi in mobile
- how to view data usage on android on same wifi
- kitkat wifi usage record clear
- WiFi and data apps and tips for android 4 4