You may use SD card to store downloaded apps and installed in Android 4.4.4 KitKat phone. It is better to move some of the downloaded apps to SD card to free some storage in you Android phone to make it faster and smoother. For the purpose, you must follow the instructions.
Command Line: Settings > Apps – DEVICE > Apps: DOWNLOADED.
1: Follow the Command Line to open up the Apps screen of your Android 4.4.4 KitKat phone.
2: See the screen opened is; DOWNLOADED. Swipe it to the right to the ON SD CARD.
3: Scroll down to the end of the ON SD CARD.
4: See at the bottom of the ON SD CARD. Here, see the SD card storage:
Used: 4.0 GB
FREE: 1.8 GB
Now, you may use the 1.8 GB Inter Storage at SD Card to download more apps. After this action you will find your Android a little more speedier and smother.
Incoming search terms:
It is a wise act to check the available internal storage space before installing apps in Android 4.4.4 KitKat. It is recommended to check so that you may decide before the purchase or download of apps from store or your phone may either stop to respond or become slow due to less available space. Checking the available space in the internal storage is a simple process.
Command Line: Settings > Storage – DEVICE > Storage – INTERNAL STORAGE > Available.
1: Tap the ‘Settings’ on the Home screen of your Android 4.4.4 KitKat phone.
2: At the ‘Settings’ screen, tap the storage under the DEVICE to open up the Storage screen.
3: At the ‘Storage’ screen, see under INTERNAL STORAGE. There are two statuses; Total Space and Available.
See the available internal space, on my phone, is 635MB which can be used for installing more apps. But, be careful not to use the full available space as it would make your phone rather very slow.
Note: The more available space in internal storage, the quicker your phone will be.
Incoming search terms:
The identification of stars and to See Stars on Google Sky Map is a very interesting phenomenon which is made possible with the help of an app, the Sky Map, by Android.
Just follow these instructions:
- Just download the free app the ‘Sky Map’ from Play Store (download link at the end of this article) and install it.
- Now point your Android phone towards the heavens or to any direction.
- It is possible to run this app not only in the night but also in the daylight as well.
Now, you may see a map of:
- The constellations
- Other Messier objects which are covering your portion of sky within the range of your phone.
- You may even witness the meteor showers at the time of its happening.
- You may witness such display on iOS as well but with a less interesting options but sill at higher costs.
- The option of time travel lets you see the time which has passed or you can also see the position of stars and planets at a future time
- You can apply different filters like show planets, starts or bodies in space easily.
You may configure the Sky / Star Maps to see the sky how it would look like in the future or how it was in the pat, e.g. how it was in 1900.
Download the app now and witness many interesting options.
Download: Sky Map (Google Play Store link)