Developers’ options play a very helpful role for those users who want to apply the advanced applications in various versions of Android KitKat. Many minor yet typical tricks can be made functional and applicable only and only with the help of Developers’ options. Developers’ options are not enabled by default in many Android devices. So you need to enable Developers’ options in order to get benefits from the advanced features, found in it.
It is just a few step away to get Developers’ options, enabled, if the following instructions are followed.
Command Line: Settings – Home > Settings > About phone – SYSTEM.
2: Scroll down to the ‘Build number’. Tap the ‘Build number’ for 7 times. When you have tapped it for 6 times, you will receive the message, “You are now 1 step away from enabling developers’ options”.
Now, you may enjoy many features and options, present in the ‘Developers options’ screen.
Incoming search terms:
- QMobile developer setting 4 4 4
- developer options android kitkat
- developer options apk 4 4 2
- android 4 4 4 developer
- how to:enable developer:option in android 4 4 4
- android 4 4 4 developer options
- unlock oem android 4 4 4
- zte n817 developer options 4 4 4
- delvelpor option in andriod 4 4 4
- android kitkat how to get into advanced developer