When you have to check the intensity of the incoming calls and the other details, you need to visit and explore the call history of your Android smartphone. The exploration of the history is an easy and only few steps process which needs only few seconds of time.
But, if you feel any help, see the instructions.
1: Tap the icon of the ‘Dialer App’ on the bottom left corner of Home screen of your Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow smartphone to open up the ‘Dialer’ app screen.2: At the ‘Dialer’ app screen, tap the 3-doted settings button, placed at the top right corner of the screen but immediately below the status bar. It will open up a popup menu.3: Tap the top item of the popup menu, i.e. ‘Call History’ to open up the ‘History’ screen.4: At the ‘History’ screen, see the history of all the callers under the tab ‘ALL’ till today with today’s history at the top. Scroll down to see the complete history of your Android smartphone.That’s all!
Incoming search terms:
- how to see calllog in android marshmallow mobile
- marshmallow call log settings
- android 6 0 enabled call log
- Call history on Android marshmellow
- call logs in Android marshmallow
- how active call log option in android 6 0
- how i call history setting in android phone in marsmallo os
- marshmallow 6 0 call log settings
- marshmallow call history log store