Android 4.4 Kitkat has got an awesome feature which lets you show different options on the quick access ribbon from notifications bar and the quick settings panel. The quick settings panel and the quick access ribbons show the big icons by default but, you can resize them to make them look smaller and get more icons on the screen without the need to scroll.
You can resize the quick access ribbon as well as quick settings panel on the notifications bar of CyanogenMod based Android 4.4 Kitkat by following the instructions below.
Configuring the quick settings panel
Quick Settings Panel which holds the options and different settings in square tiles can be made smaller by decreasing the size of the tiles.
Open up ‘Settings’ and navigate to ‘Notifications Bar’ on Android 4.4.4 and ‘Interface’ while using ‘Android 4.4.4’.
You will see the quick settings panel option. Press it.
Here check ‘Show smaller tiles’ and you will see small tiles in the quick settings panel.
Configuring quick access ribbon
Quick access ribbon in the small bar of options which appear on top of the notifications area in notifications bar.
Open up ‘Settings’ and navigate to ‘Notifications drawer’.
Here you will see the option named ‘Size of ribbon bar’, press it.
You will see different options for resize like automatic, big and narrow etc which are different sizes. Select your desired one and the quick access ribbon will be resized.
That’s all! Enjoy customized quick access ribbon/settings panel.
You may visit our Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Android.-
Incoming search terms:
- how to resize the notification bar icons in 4 4 2
- size of ribbon bar android mobile
- how to make notifications smaller in kitkat cm11
- How to make lollipop quick access toolbar in kitkat
- How to edit kitkat notification panel size
- how to decreae the size of icon in kitkat
- how to customize panel icons of cm11
- how to change the sixe of tile in notification panel
- how to change quick settings icon size
- how to change kitkat notification panel