To keep an eye on the consumption of battery of Android 4.4.4 KitKat phone, it is better to display battery status on status bar of the screen of the phone so that its consumptions and usage can be managed easily. You may set the battery status to ‘Hidden’ or displayed. It is easy to manage the display of the status. Just follow the instructions.
Command Line: Settings > Status bar – PERSONALIZATION > Battery status style.
1: Follow the Command Line to open up the ‘Status bar’ screen.
2: See the status of ‘Battery status style’ which is ‘Hidden’. See also the battery status is not displayed at the status bar on the top right corner of the Android phone screen.
3: Tap the ‘Battery status style’ to set / change it. It will open up a prompt named; ‘Battery status style’.
4: See the ‘Hidden’ status is selected and enabled as the radio button is selected. 5: Select and tap any of the 4 other statuses, such as, Icon portrait, Icon landscape, Circle & Text. I selected the first one, i.e. Icon portrait. It will take you, instantly, back to the ‘Status bar’ screen where the ‘Battery status style’ is changed to ‘Icon portrait’.
Incoming search terms:
- kitkat status bar apk
- windows 10 style status bar apk
- kitkat battery status bar apk
- jelly bean 4 4 4 status bar apk
- icons battery kitkat for jellynean
- download stock status bar from android kitkat
- download setatus bar kitket
- download icon stock battery kitkat
- battery portrait landscape apk
- battery blus status bar apk