Now, you may add the feature of ‘Call waiting’ in your Android KitKat 4.4.3 phone. This simple feature will tell you about the incoming call even during the call. Setting / activating this feature is a simple function.
To activate this feature, follow the instructions:
Command Line: Phone Dialer > Settings > Call settings > OTHER CALL SETTINGS – Advance Settings > Call waiting.
3: In the ‘Settings’ popup menu, tap the ‘Call settings’. 4: At the ‘Call settings’ screen, tap the ‘Advance settings’ under the OTHER CALL SETTINGS. 5: At the ‘Advance settings’ scree, see the ‘Call waiting – During a Call, notify me of coming calls’ is unchecked, i.e. disabled. 6: Tap the ‘Call waiting – During a call, notify me of coming calls’ to enable it.
Incoming search terms:
- how to activate call waiting in android
- call waiting android
- call waiting on android
- how to activate call waiting in Android kitkat
- how to activate call waiting in kitkat
- how to activate waiting in micromax A065
- waiting calls in kitkat4 4
- where is call waiting on android 4 4 2
- call waiting in android 4 1 2
- call waiting ki setting