For every outgoing call, the Android mobile device users have a choice to change the call Id as per her / his choice. Some users don’t like to show their identity in the outgoing calls. In the situation, they may opt to hide or show their identity.
In Android 6.0.x Marshmallow, you may opt to change your identity in outgoing calls but if you feel any problem, you may see the instructions.
Note: The display of the Call Id depends upon the Phone carrier.
1: Tap the icon of the ‘Dialer’ app at the bottom left corner of the Home screen of your Android 6.0.x Marshmallow smartphone and devices to open up the ‘Dialer’ app screen.2: At the ‘Dialer’ app screen, tap the 3-digit settings button on the top right corner of the screen but immediately below the status bar to open up a popup menu.3: At the popup menu, tap the ‘Settings’.4: At the ‘Settings’ screen, tap the ‘Calls’.5: At the ‘Call settings’ screen, tap the ‘Additional settings’.6: At the ‘Additional settings’ screen, see the ‘Caller ID’ is set as default which asks the OS to use the default operator settings to display my number in outgoing calls.7. If you want to change this option, tap it to open up a popup prompt with 3 options.7: If you choose the ‘Hide number, the number will be hidden in outgoing calls.
8: If you choose ‘Show number’, the number will be displayed in outgoing calls.
Incoming search terms:
- how to hide caller id in marshmallow
- how to hide my number on android marshmallow
- i cant change my caller id in marshmallow
- how can i hide my phone number from others in Android 6 0 1
- Lenovo k3 note caller ID setting
- how to hide caller id in aneroid 6 0
- how to hide caller id in android 6 0
- how to make mobile number private in Android marshmallow
- how to hide number in marshmallow
- caller id use default operator settings android 6 1