Screen brightness plays an important role in readability of the screen. If you have set screen brightness too low, then in the darkness, you will feel problems to read the screen, and even in daylight too. If you set screen brightness too high, the battery life will be shortened. Is it not better idea to keep the screen brightness at ‘Automatic’?
Command Line: Settings > DEVICE – Display & lights > Brightness.
3: At the ‘Display & lights’ screen, tap the ‘Brightness’. It will open up a slider where you may set the brightness of the phone screen. 4: See the existing level of the brightness is at the lowest. In addition to it, a button on the left of the slider is empty.
5: Also see, the part of slider, named as AUTO is disabled and not active. Tap AUTO to activate the automatic brightness of the phone screen. 6: See the part of the slider, AUTO, is changed into a bright blue color the button which was enabled at ‘4’ is disabled now. See also the button on the left side of the brightness slider, is there with ‘A’. It means the brightness level of the phone screen is at automatic.Now, upon opening up the phone screen, phone screen will adjust its brightness according to the surrounding level of light.
Incoming search terms:
- how to disable auto brightness in samsung e7
- auto brightness app for Samsung 4 4
- what is automatic brightness on android
- how to enable auto brightnes on kitkat
- how to disable auto brightness in android
- how to auto brigtnee in andoid phone
- how to auto brightnes in android
- brightness slider for android kitkat 4 4 2
- brightness setting on galaxy e5
- auto briteness in mobile#