Android 4.4 Kitkat has got dozens of awesome features and some of them are hidden ones like the ability to force 2G, 3G or 4G only mode. Another feature of Android phone is the ability to see when the last time your phone/tablet rebooted.
Although, many of you won’t care about the reboot of your phone/tablet but, people like me always like to see when and why the Android 4.4 Kitkat device rebooted without my authorization. Sometimes, some malicious or un-responding apps can make your Android device reboot while sometimes, some apps require reboots for proper functionality.
If you are reading this post then, you were looking for the way to know when your Android device rebooted. Simply follow the instructions below and you will be able to see when your Kitkat device rebooted.
- First of all, it is necessary that you are running stock Android Kitkat otherwise, custom firmware like the ones found in Samsung, HTC, Huawei and/or LG etc may not include this option. If you can’t find the option using the method below then, you may follow method 2 right after that.
- Open up Settings and navigate to ‘About phone’ > ‘Status’.
- Here you scroll to the end of the page and you will see the option named ‘up time’. This is the time when your phone/tablet rebooted e.g. my phone was rebooted 23 hours, 15 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
- That’s all!
If you can’t get the reboot time using the method above then, you may follow the second method.
- Open up ‘Dialer’ and type the following code:
Note: This code isn’t related to your cellular network and/or SIM card. It will just open the Android testing menu on your device.
- Once opened, tap ‘Battery information’.
- Here you will be able to see ‘Time since boot’. This will indicate the exact time your phone rebooted.
You may visit our Tips & Tweaks section for more tips, tricks and tweaks about Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Incoming search terms:
- reboot app for android 4 4 4
- reboot app for kitkat
- Android how to see on time
- how to check rebooted mobile
- how to know last time a phone booted
- How to tell the last time i was on my tablet
- see when the last time an android phone was rebooted