One important step, every blogger or website owner want to check and see after every new post is published or after some posts are published, are to see the number of posts upon their blogs. Some bloggers like to see the number of posts in order to control or enhance the post publication in the blogs in the coming time.
It is easy and just few step process to see the total published posts or articles in the blog or website. If you feel the need to get help, just go through the step by step tutorial, mentioned below:
- Open up the ‘Dashboard’ of your website or blog.
- Right at the ‘Dashboard’, see the number of total published posts or articles in your blog or website.
- If you want to see the list of total published posts or articles, move over the mouse over the ‘Posts’ and see the complete side ward popup will open up, displaying the following:
- All Posts
- Add New
- To open up the list of all the published posts, click the ‘All Posts’. It will open up the list of all the published posts or articles.
- Just scroll down the published posts and check the list in order to do your needful.
So, see and examine the number of posts in the blog or website.