You may choose any given or created profile in Android devices, as per your need and/or requirements. But if you think you do not need or if you are indecisive about any specific profile, it is a good idea to choose default profile. The default profile will have the app set or group of apps, selected and set by Android with settings of all the app, set by Android.
You may choose and set the default profile easily but if you need, you may see the instructions.
Command Line: Settings – Home > Profiles – PERSONAL > Profiles – ON > Default – PROFILES.
1: Tap the icon of the ‘Settings’ on the Home screen of your Android 4.4.4 KitKat device to open up the ‘Settings’ screen. 2: At the ‘Settings’ screen, scroll down to the PERSONAL section and tap the ‘Profiles’.3: At the ‘Profiles’ screen, see the status of the ‘Profiles’ switch is OFF, indicated by its Grey color. To configure and use the system profiles (as advised by Android), tap the ‘Profiles’ switch and drag it to the right to turn it ON.4: At the ‘Profiles’ screen, see ‘Home’ is the current profile.5: Tap the ‘Default’ and the current profile will be changed to default with all the settings of apps as set by Android for all devices.That’s all!
Incoming search terms:
- android 4 4 4 setting
- how reset all settings on android 4 4?
- resetting network to default on Android
- reset network settings android 4 4 2
- how to change default phone settings in android kitkat
- how to reset settings in andriod 5 1
- How to reset call settings
- how to reset all settings in android
- how to reset all setting in android
- audio reset android KitKat