Viber, a free app, is designed to detect, automatically, your contacts which have already Viber, the app, installed. So, what you need is to select the name of the recipient and start conversation. No wastage of time in invitations or replies, acceptance etc.
Help of Viber’s user-friendly interface allows you to make calls and send messages where you can change your profile picture and identify the contacts which have already Viber installed.
- Best – quality calls by using either 3G or Wi-Fi
- Free text service and photo sharing through messages and yet with location – sharing
- Group messaging to a limit of upto 40 friends
- No, contacts, registration, acceptance, passwords or invitations are required
- Always on
- 100% Free
The Viber app, a free app by Android, allows the Android users to call, send text and even send photos, Worldwide for free, to over 175 million global users.
Viber is available for:
- Windows Phone
- and many other phone devices and platforms.
What’s New in Android New Version
- Built-in support for Intel user devices
- Many bugs fixed
- Yet with all great features from Version 2.3
- You may share stickers with friends and may make messaging fun
- You may use emoticons in text messages as well
- You may send any locations as messages
- Enhancing messaging experience with new interface and sounds
About This App
|Updated||18 March 2013|
|Requires Android||2.0 and up|
|Installs||50,000,000 – 100,000,000 last 30 days|
|Content Rating||Low Maturity|