Sometimes, you do not want to show the Wi-Fi usage details on screen of your Android 5.0.2 Lollipop device. So, you need to hide the Wi-Fi data usage.
It is easy to hide the Wi-Fi data but if you need, just see the instructions.
1: Tap the icon of the ‘Settings’ on the Home screen of your Android 5.0.2 Lollipop device to open up the ‘Settings’ screen.2: At the ‘Settings’ screen, tap the ‘Data usage’ in the ‘Wireless & networks’ section.3: At the ‘Data usage’ screen, see the CELLULAR data is currently visible and displayed.4: Just tap the WI-FI tab and the details of Wi-Fi usage will become visible. If you want to hide the ‘Wi-Fi data usage’, tap the ‘Settings’ button, placed at the top right corner of the screen but immediately below the status bar. It will open up a popup menu.5: Tap the ‘Hide Wi-Fi’ in the popup menu.6: And see now ‘Wi-Fi usage’ details are hidden from the screen of ‘Data usage’ and only ‘Cellular data’ details are displayed.
To show the ‘Wi-Fi’ data usage, reverse the process.
Incoming search terms:
- android data usage hide wifi
- reddit androd how to hide app from data usage android
- how to clear data usage on android lollipop
- how to clear data usage in android 5 1
- how to clear data on wifi android 5 0
- how do i clear my wifi data usage in android
- how clear mobile data lollipop
- hide data usage android
- hide app from settings lollipop
- data usage android lollipop how clear