When you are playing with your Android Marshmallow smartphone or tablet in a leisure mode, you may press or tap any hardware key which may damage your currently running apps or may even damage your entire operating system. In addition to it, when the children are playing with the smartphone, it is good idea to disable hardware keys. The same must be done when you are moving or working with your mobile in hand.
In this situation, only soft keys will be working and the external touch of all the hardware keys will be disabled till the time you enable them again.
You may disable the hardware keys with few taps or see the instructions.
1: Tap the icon of the ‘Settings’ app, placed at the bottom-right corner of the Home screen of your Android Marshmallow smartphone or tablets to move to the next screen of the ‘Settings’.2: At the ’Settings’ screen, scroll down to the ‘Device’ section and tap the ‘Buttons’.3: At the ‘buttons’ screen, see; the ‘Disable keys’ – a feature to disable the hardware keys – is not switched ‘On’ i.e. not activated.4: If you are willing to disable hardware keys, just tap the ‘Disable keys’ button to enable the feature.Now, you may see that many of the hardware keys may not work. But, this option will not disturb the normal working of the volume buttons or the power menu button.
Note: This feature may close different hardware keys but different brands may work differently.
Incoming search terms:
- how to disable hardware buttons android
- disable hardware keys android
- how to disable hardware keys
- Disable hardware buttons android
- how to disable hardware navigation key on android
- disable hardware key on marshmallow
- disable hardware keys marshmallow
- navigation key in android marshmallow
- disable hardware keys using app
- disable hardware navigation buttons