Announced in Oct. 2015 and released in the market for sale in the Nov. 2015, the Microsoft Lumia 950 has a dimensions of 5.71″ x 2.88″ x 0.32″ and weighs 150 g. The Windows 10 smartphone is presented in the market in Black and White colors and with Nano SIM .
The hardware specs of Microsoft Lumia 950 are as under:
Note: Hardware specs of Lumia 950 are not guaranteed to be accurate.
- Display Screen: AMOLED Capacitative Touch Screen
- Screen Size: 5.2″
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Protection of the Screen: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with Clear Black Display
- CPU: Dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- Internal Memory: 32 GB
- RAM: 3 GB
- Card Slot: micro SD – Extendable up to 200 GB
- Primary Camera: 20 MP with Video Recording of 2160p@30fps
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Talk Time of 18 h