After quick settings in the display of the Android 4.4.4 KitKat through the notification drawer, notification drawer (sometimes called Notification Bar), normally remains open. Some people do not close up the notification drawer, manually, or forget to close. If the notification drawer is not closed, promptly, it may just increase memory usage, causing your phone to behave slowly in addition to wastage of batter power.
You may set the notification drawer to close, automatically, when some setting is done in display of the phone through notification drawer.
Command Line: Settings > Notification drawer – PERSONALIZATION > Auto close behavior.
4: Tap ‘Auto close behavior to set it. It will open up a prompt with following 3 options with radio buttons to decide among.
If none remaining
If no removable remaining
Now, after the change of status at ‘Notification drawer’, the notification drawer will close after none is remaining, automatically.
Incoming search terms:
- android stop notification bar hiding automatically
- Close notification drawer android
- how to close status bar
- how to prevent motification bar from closing
- inactive notification and status bars pn kitkat
- Notification drawer setting on kitkat 4 4 2
- there is no notification panal setting in setting kitkat