It is really difficult to operate state of the art modern day Android 6.0.x Marshmallow smartphones and devices without the Internet as it not only provides data but also provides software to work in some cases. When you are connecting the Android devices to internet, the Wi-Fi provides the best pathway to do so. You may connect your Android 6.0.x Marshmallow smartphone and other devices with Internet and Wi-Fi by different methods. Here, I will tell you 2 methods to connect to the Wi-Fi, swiftly, safely and deliberately.
It is almost difficult to image the smooth and effective functioning of Android operating system without the fast Internet connection. Android 6.0.x Marshmallow smartphones and devices are not connected with Internet, by default, but you have to connect them manually.
You may connect your Android device with Internet by applying many methods but the easiest and the quickest method is to connect it by applying the mechanism, available in the Status Bar.
You may also do it easily but if you feel need, just see the instructions.
1. Tap the ‘Status Bar’ for a while at the top of the Home screen of your Android 6.0.x Marshmallow smartphone or device and drag it downward. It will open down ‘Quick Settings’.2. At the ‘Quick Settings’, see the icon of the ‘Wi-Fi’ is crossed, i.e. not activated or not enabled.3. Just tap the icon of the ‘Wi-Fi’ once and it will be activated and connected.4. Now, back to the Home screen – See; the icon of ‘Wi-Fi’ is present in the Status Bar at Home screen, indicating that your Android device is connected with ‘Wi-Fi’.Similarly, if you want to disconnect ‘Wi-Fi’, tap once at the ‘Quick Settings’.
If you want to connect to the Wi-Fi on the Home screen of your Android 6.0.x Marshmallow smartphone or device and you want to connect to the Wi-Fi, you may do so from the mechanism available in the Status Bar and Quick Settings. But, if you are on the Settings screen, and you need to connect to the Wi-Fi, you may apply the mechanism available on the Settings – though you may quickly connect it from the status bar as well.
If you are applying the Wi-Fi connection from Settings, you may do the same easily. But, you feel any problem, just see the instructions.
1. Tap the icon of the ‘Settings’ at bottom right corner of Home screen of your Android 6.0.x Marshmallow smartphone or device to open up the ‘Settings’ screen.2. At the ‘Settings’ screen, tap the ‘Wi-Fi’ under the ‘Wireless & networks’ section.3. At the ‘Wi-Fi’ screen, see; the ‘Wi-Fi’ is ‘Off’ and not connected.4. Just tap the switch of the ‘Wi-Fi’ to switch it On.
5. See; the status of the ‘Wi-Fi’ is changed to ‘Connected’.
6. See; the icon of ‘Wi-Fi’ is now available in the status bar, indicating that you Android device is connected to the Wi-Fi.7. Back to the Home screen of your Android device, see the icon of the Wi-Fi is also displayed on the status bar.Similarly, if you want to disconnect the Wi-Fi connection, just tap the ‘Wi-Fi’ switch in the ‘Wireless & networks’.
Incoming search terms:
- how to connect wifi in 6 0
- android 6 0 connect with android 4 1
- free wifi connect on android 6 0 1
- how to connect net in Android 6 0
- how to connect wifi from Android6 0 mobile
- wifi sotware 6 0 Android
- wifiaccess for 6 0 1