The best way to audit the appropriate usage of the mobile device is to examine its history. In addition to it, the history of the sites on Internet, visited previously, helps the Internet surfer to visit the same site which was visited by her/him in past, easily. She/he simply open the history and tap the site which was previously visited to open it. It is simple to open the history at mobile device.
Follow the instructions.
1: Tap ‘Browser’ at the Home screen of your Android 4.4.x KitKat device to open it. 2: Tap the right or left edge of the pages and drag your finger a little inward. It will open up ‘Quick Controls’ – a semi-circle floating menu . 3: Tap the extreme lower part of ‘Quick Controls’ the semi-circle floating menu. It will open up a new screen. 4: Tap the HISTORY tab. 5: The HISTORY tab will display 5 options:
- Last 7 days
- Last month
- Most visited
6: Tap any of the 5 option to open up the required period of the history. After opening one option, you may scroll down to open up the other options. Here, you may select the site in the history which was previously visited by you in the past.
Incoming search terms:
- view android browser history
- browser 4 4 2 how to check history
- android 4 browser history
- view all search history on android 4 4
- Lollipop se kitkat browser
- how to get 4 4 2 kitkat browser on 5 1 lollipop
- How to clear history in android 4 4
- how to access browser history android 4 4 2
- browser kit kat lg
- view internet browser history kit kat 4 4